Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Double Cash Back Posted on 13th Statement

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Double Cash Back Posted on 13th Statement

That is huge and gives me hope...I'm going to make my Discover my daily driver...DH didn't get the double cash they refused it even though his card was only 2 months old when it was announced Smiley Sad I was using combo of cards, now I think I found the one for me, albeit upfront I will take a short on the initial cashback in some categories like restaurants. But seeing yours gives me hope

Message 11 of 32
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Nice! I've seen several people post their cashback numbers and it seems people have gotten nice use out of this.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 12 of 32
shinedown87
Regular Contributor

I used it pretty extensively. I do a lot of online shopping so Discover Deals was the source of a lot of the cash back. I shop a lot at Walmart and Home Depot and I always use Discover Deals and pick up in store to maximize cash back.
Message 13 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Oooooh, I was wrong apparently!

My cashback bonus was there this morning when I woke up, along with my statement and an alert from the app saying I crossed my cashback threshold and blah blah blah (apparently I set it up to REALLY tell me when this hit!)

I got enough back to pay half my just over a third of my statement balance.  Pretty happy with that.

Message 14 of 32
Samac
Regular Contributor

I wish I would have waited for the double cash back. I got my card back when the bonus was only $100. Better than nothing, I guess.
Message 15 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got mine as well. Only 300 bucks but I sure can use it!

Message 16 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

Got mine today $1163!!!!!

image.png

Message 17 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

For those wondering it was on $12,500 in purchases (most on the 10% Apple Pay promo) the $2325 total cashback gave me an 18.5% cashback rate for the last 12 months...best sign up bonus ever!!!
Message 18 of 32
heyitsyeh
Frequent Contributor

Got my $110 CB...thought there would be more but good enough for me!

TU: 777 | EQ: 814 | EX: 764
Last INQ: 3/26/21
AAoA: 4y 7m
Lowest limit: Chase Freedom Visa - $13,000
Highest limit: Discover It - $56,500
Available credit: $200,600 (8 cards)
Message 19 of 32
Anonymous
Not applicable

$1120
Message 20 of 32
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.