Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Double Cash Back

tag
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover Double Cash Back

Agreed, transfer that cash ASAP.. They aren't making money off you and don't take kindly to that lol

Message 21 of 26
Bman70
Established Contributor

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

Agreed, transfer that cash ASAP.. They aren't making money off you and don't take kindly to that lol

Actually someone should verify whether this is true or not - re: resale purchases not qualified for rewards. I saw this in the fine print of a Discover Deal, however that may not be true for all Deals. No need to panic yet OP. Smiley Happy I may ask a CSR myself though just so I'm clear on my own use. 

EX 822
TU 834
EQ 820

Message 22 of 26
keithbward
Frequent Contributor

Lol...not resaling and it's not for commercial use. Bought a few computers well laptops that gave you a free 32" tv. Donating some laptops to low income kids and keeping the 32" tvs for christmas gifts for familiy members. Also bought a few 4k tvs for my current home and the new one being built. It was money I had planned to spend as I do large spending twice a year around june and december only. And I don't horde my rewards from any credit card issuer I currently have because you never know when glitches may happen or things like forgetting and them expiring will happen. 

Starting Scores - EX 547 || EQ 541 || TU 538 - 01/21/2014
Current Scores - EX 691 || EQ 628??? || TU 695 - 08/04/2015
Goal Scores - 720 across the board
Current Utilization - 12% and going down
Message 23 of 26
stengiz
Regular Contributor

i see on this message board a lot that people think cc companies are not making any money of off customers that are paying on time and utilizing rewards. Credit card companies just pass the buck. Retailers and restaurants just incorporate this in to their prices. Eventually the ones that pay for these higher prices are the general public who doesnt utilize credit cards. Every month when i check my merchant statement, i see lines like these

TRANSACTION CLEARED AS CORPORATE T&E or

TRANSACTION CLEARED AS RESTAURANT - REWARDS

last app July 13 2016
Message 24 of 26
mxp114
Valued Contributor

I didn't sign up but see the banner on my account page too. I'm not complaining, so Double Cash for 12 months? I wish Discover offered unique acct numbers for AU, I would add a lot of family.

Message 25 of 26
JagerBombs89
Established Contributor

I was pretty excited to see my newly earned balance of $277... but I see you are on another whole level!  Regardless, I can't wait until my cash back is doubled in 12 months Smiley Very Happy

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.