Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Double Cash CLI

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Discover Double Cash CLI

@Kenny wrote:
The real answer is this: Discover will still make money. We are a limited clientele that know of this offer. They make money off of sheeple. (You know I have a card, but i have no idea what it does kind of people.)

While I agree in general, I don't particularly like this kind of  group self-congratulatory terminology!    We are all potentially sheeple (you mean you don't know about the 10x Discover cashback offer you get if you call xxx-yyy-zzzz)

Message 11 of 20
taxi818
Super Contributor

@Kenny wrote:
I think it was a coincidence. That's some conspiracy theory though! Smiley Wink

5 clis this year from discover. and not because of double cash. hehehe.

coincidence.

just signed up yesterday. 3 days. will go into effect. the double cash. but will not see rewards until 12 statements. which is ok. i will let the rewards build up then.

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sheeple...lol. You realize the same could be said for us, right? Something to the effect of, "Ha! Look at these sheeple bowing to the all mighty FICO gods. Wasting time away on forums with time that could be better spent doing other, more productive/lucrative things." Just saying.
Message 13 of 20
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Of course, I didn't mean it to have a negative connotation.. just felt the need to use the term. lol It was a littttttttllle bit harsh, I agree.
Message 14 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 15 of 20
takeshi74
Senior Contributor

@bed wrote:

Has anyone else found they were given a CLI after signing up for this promotion?

As always, coincidental != causal.

Message 16 of 20
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

lol that sums it up!

Message 17 of 20
PlasticOrPlastic
Established Contributor

How are you guys signing up for this?  I thought it was for new customers only? 

Message 18 of 20
bed
Valued Member

@PlasticOrPlastic wrote:

How are you guys signing up for this?  I thought it was for new customers only? 

Just follow the herd and call the number on the back of your card.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was for everybody, then they changed it to new customers only. I think that it is too far past to be able to sign up if you aren't new, but if your account is only a month old or something, you might be able to get in. 

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.