Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Double Cashback Promo 2%

tag
amac373
Established Member

Re: Discover Double Cashback Promo 2%

I also got an email from Discover at the very beginning of the month asking me to choose a Friday during August that I could receive 2% cash back for back to school. Luckily, I chose the 10th and was able to score some 2% back on that day and now I was able to sign up for this offer and not have my Friday 2% overlap with this 2% for  the rest of the month. I love when Discover has these promotions!

Message 11 of 15
asteroidblues86
Regular Contributor

I signed up but it's only on up to $250 in purchases.

Message 12 of 15
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

what the change of 657 Fico Score with 2 charge off 5 year and 1 collection ? approved ?

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I love when Discover has these little bonus seemingly random 2% offers as well. Would be quite boring if it was just the quarterly 5% categories and nothing else.

I would sign up but I am using my Citi AA card for everything the next 4 months since I need to reach 3k spend for the signup bonus of 50,000 miles and with my spending I would need all my everyday spending to reach that.

Message 14 of 15
Autumnslight
Frequent Contributor

$250 at 2% is only $5. But hey, every little bit counts! I signed up. Thanks for the heads up!

I'm confused though, can this be combined with a promotion from ShopDiscover, like the 10% for Target?

Scores:
07/29/12: EX FICO (Amex) 684 | EQ MyFICO 631 | TU Walmart 695
Current: EX FICO (MyFICO) 733 | EQ (MyFICO) 683 | TU (Walmart) 745

First Goal: 700+ across the board - Got it on EX & TU!!!
Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.