Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover FICO

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Discover FICO

Mostly have statement with Discover. but barclays. they updated when ever there was a change. except in the last month. when my tu. jumped 50 points. not  a word out of them.

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

Discover updates it on statement day, if you dont generate a statement with activity then it doesnt update.

Is this accurate? I haven't used my Discover in a few months and still get an updated FICO (which has changed slightly) every month. 

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Closingracer99 wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Discover updates it on statement day, if you dont generate a statement with activity then it doesnt update.

I hadn't used mine for 2 months and it generated scores for me 

+1

Same for me. Still getting an updated FICO every month from them. 

Message 13 of 16
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Is this accurate? I haven't used my Discover in a few months and still get an updated FICO (which has changed slightly) every month. 

Interesting, here is their info on it

How often will my FICO® Credit Score be available?

As an active cardmember, you may see your FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement or online.  Reasons why you may not see your FICO® Credit Score include:  if you have a joint account; if you opt out; if you have key information that is mismatched or missing, as one example, an address change that has not been updated with Discover or TransUnion; if your credit history is too new;  if your account status is abandoned, bankrupt, fraud, lost or stolen, closed, revoked, or charged off; if you have a foreign address;  or if you have no account activity such as no purchase transactions, fees, interest, or payments for approximately 30 days.

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gdale6 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@gdale6 wrote:

Interesting, here is their info on it

How often will my FICO® Credit Score be available?

As an active cardmember, you may see your FICO® Credit Score on your monthly statement or online.  Reasons why you may not see your FICO® Credit Score include:  if you have a joint account; if you opt out; if you have key information that is mismatched or missing, as one example, an address change that has not been updated with Discover or TransUnion; if your credit history is too new;  if your account status is abandoned, bankrupt, fraud, lost or stolen, closed, revoked, or charged off; if you have a foreign address;  or if you have no account activity such as no purchase transactions, fees, interest, or payments for approximately 30 days.

Interesting. Actually, last month I did have a purchase (and subsequent return) of an item. Maybe that's why it updated. I'll be sure to use it at least a little every month, because I do like getting my updated FICO. Thanks for sharing that. 

Message 15 of 16
hsspres
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am a new member of the Discover family and when I click the link in my account for my FICO score it says "We don't have a FICO score for you" and then some reasons why that might be but none of those reasons are "you're account is too new".  My question is does it take a little while, like first statement, to generate a FICO or do I need to contact them to activate the feature.  I have only had my card about a week.  I can chat with them when I get home but figured you guys would be quicker.

Thanks

I was approved for the card on the 9th of this month.  Just logged into my account and my score was updated on the 17th.  Try again tomorrow, score was available 8 days after opening for me.

FICOs 6/17 - EQ 751, EX 749, TU 760
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.