Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Fico

tag
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Discover Fico

Is the scoring model Fico TU 08 same one you can buy here? and how accurate is this score as far as SP Pull is it a week before or at the point in time the statement cuts?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
user5387
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Fico

My last statement with the FICO gives the date of the score, and it was 6 days before the statement date.

I also get an EX FICO from PSECU, and there is a similar lag.

Scores don't change much from day to day unless the underlying report is changing rapidly.

Message 2 of 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@Rackham94 wrote:

Is the scoring model Fico TU 08 same one you can buy here? and how accurate is this score as far as SP Pull is it a week before or at the point in time the statement cuts?

No, it's not the same as here.  MyFICO offers the older version TU98.  It's accurate for the day they pull.  the viewing on your statement is a way to ensure that you receive the score.  Just like Walmart, the actual pull date does not coincide with your statement 

Message 3 of 4
leoment
Frequent Contributor

Can also confirm this. My statement cut today, and the TU pull was on 12/6.

800+ across all three (via FAKOs) has been achieved! Current goal - Get down to 6 cards in total - sitting with 8 currently.
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.