Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Gift in the Mail

tag
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

Discover Gift in the Mail

Random............I just received a $5 gift card in the mail from Discover. It was packaged in the same stuff that my original it card came in. What a nice surprise!! Card said "Enjoy a $5 treat on us". Thanks Discover, I will.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Gift in the Mail

Congrats!!! I hope Discover will show me some love too. Just curious, what is the first letter of your last name? Maybe they are doing it in alphabetical order. Smiley LOL

Message 2 of 9
manwoot
Frequent Contributor

I got one as well today.

Name starts with a "T" if that helps Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 9
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

N
Message 4 of 9
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

Looks like they skipped me! Smiley Sad Smiley LOL

"S" here.

Oh well...you win some, you lose some.

Message 5 of 9
flashevo
Regular Contributor

i got it as well on yesterday.

NFCU Flagship Sig (24.5k); NFCU CashRewards (24.5k); NFCU NavCheck (15k); Chase Sapphire Preferred (15k) ;Chase Marriott Rewards (14k);US Bank Flex Perks (9k); Barclays Rewards (8k); Chase Freedom (14k); BOA Travel Rewards Sig (20k); BOA Privileges with Cash Rewards Sig (9k); Discover IT (6.5k); Walmart Discover (3k); Wells Fargo Platinum (9.5k); Wells Fargo LOC (10k); Bloomingdales Amex (5k); Macy's Amex (5k); Paypal Extras Mastercard (6k); Bananna Republic Visa (5.5k); Lowes (6k); Sams Club Discover (5k)....In the garden since 8/15/13

Message 6 of 9
Azumi1
Regular Contributor

@kevinjjc wrote:

Looks like they skipped me! Smiley Sad Smiley LOL

"S" here.

Oh well...you win some, you lose some.

I'm an S...got mine yesterday too

From 566 in 8/2012 to..

EQ 704 /TU 690 / EX 730

Discover IT 6000, Amex BCE 10000, FNBO Amex 3500, Cap 1 platinum 2000, Walmart Discover 5000, Orchard Bank platinum 3000, Best Buy 5000, Merrick Bank 1600, Target Visa 700
Message 7 of 9
dabrian
Frequent Contributor

Got mine as well.

NFCU Sig Cash-20k/ Amex BCP-19.4k/ Amex Costco-1.2k/Chase Marriott-12k/CSP-13.4k/ Freedom-5.5k/ Discover IT-14k/NCSECU-5k/Walmart-10k/Lowes-25k
Message 8 of 9
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

I am not feeling the Discover love.

I'm going to blame it on the fact that I'm still a new member and they are still trying to get to know me better before showering me with gifts.  LOL!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.