Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Graduation!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Graduation!

To those that it applies:I got my Discover secured card 9/16 ($200.00 limit)Statement cut yesterday 3/27,and today I noticed my limit had bumped to $1500,I've NOT recieved the email yet,and I will ask for a CLI after I get the email.FYI

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Graduation!

Congrats! I just got my first CLI with discover today, as well.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to you also!!I'm trying to be patient(I'm not)lol

Message 3 of 9
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the unsecuring discover....

But on the CLI.....Wooooh there...

Normally id be telling you to hit it as soon as possible....

NOT TODAY....

See discovers had some problems lately that are supposed to be fixed on the 30th... Basically folks being denied CLIS and their cards acting like they were still secured in regards to CLIs and rejections...and bank info not avalible errors  If it were me.. Id wait a week or a little longer... Let them finish their update .......Its still a soft pull...

-J

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

Congrats on the unsecuring discover....

But on the CLI.....Wooooh there...

Normally id be telling you to hit it as soon as possible....

NOT TODAY....

See discovers had some problems lately that are supposed to be fixed on the 30th... Basically folks being denied CLIS and their cards acting like they were still secured in regards to CLIs and rejections...and bank info not avalible errors  If it were me.. Id wait a week or a little longer... Let them finish their update .......Its still a soft pull...

-J

The problem is "fixed", but ymmv for sure...It seems like in the threads about the 29th the only sucessful (former secured) CLI was mine, so far. 

Message 5 of 9
joltdude
Senior Contributor

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-Unsecured-Secured-In-System-CLI-Question/td-p/...

I read somewhere the 30th, and iv read the 29th...

and as Leezzy said she got it today... But my advice still applies... I have a feeling theres a backlog of folks trying to get CLIs.. and waiting a week might help not hinder your CLI attempt.... 

Another advice.. Dont do it on a weekend... from personal experience.. even if you get the 2-3 day message....just havent had good luck when just apping a few days later.. I get it.. 

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Cards/Discover-Unsecured-Secured-In-System-CLI-Question/td-p/...

I read somewhere the 30th, and iv read the 29th...

and as Leezzy said she got it today... But my advice still applies... I have a feeling theres a backlog of folks trying to get CLIs.. and waiting a week might help not hinder your CLI attempt.... 

Another advice.. Dont do it on a weekend... from personal experience.. even if you get the 2-3 day message....just havent had good luck when just apping a few days later.. I get it.. 

Now I'm onto waiting for my next CLI...lol

PS. I am a he. :-)

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Denied for a CLI here tried today got 3-5 message
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@joltdude wrote:

See discovers had some problems lately that are supposed to be fixed on the 30th...

The problem is "fixed", but ymmv for sure...It seems like in the threads about the 29th the only sucessful (former secured) CLI was mine, so far. 

After 4 withdrawn requests I got an instant CLI this morning.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.