Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,672
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Discover IT - Application Link

[ Edited ]

For those interested in applying for this card, here is the link

 

Discover IT Comparison and Application Link




Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Discover IT - Application Link


CS800 wrote:

For those interested in appkying for this card, here is the link

 

Click Here


Oh gosh!  Why did you do that?? LOL!! And you know I clicked it!! I'm soooooo tempted. 



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,672
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Discover IT - Application Link


MsLadyRover wrote:

CS800 wrote:

For those interested in appkying for this card, here is the link

 

Click Here


Oh gosh!  Why did you do that?? LOL!! And you know I clicked it!! I'm soooooo tempted. 


LOL, noooooooo don't app !!!




Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Discover IT - Application Link


CS800 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

CS800 wrote:

For those interested in appkying for this card, here is the link

 

Click Here


Oh gosh!  Why did you do that?? LOL!! And you know I clicked it!! I'm soooooo tempted. 


LOL, noooooooo don't app !!!


I'm gonna try and be strong.  Maybe I should go to sleep.  LOL.



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,672
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Discover IT - Application Link


MsLadyRover wrote:

CS800 wrote:

MsLadyRover wrote:

CS800 wrote:

For those interested in appkying for this card, here is the link

 

Click Here


Oh gosh!  Why did you do that?? LOL!! And you know I clicked it!! I'm soooooo tempted. 


LOL, noooooooo don't app !!!


I'm gonna try and be strong.  Maybe I should go to sleep.  LOL.


Take a deep breath and think about your AAoA plunging Smiley Happy




Valued Contributor
Posts: 2,829
Registered: ‎03-14-2012
0

Re: Discover IT - Application Link

 

I'm gonna try and be strong.  Maybe I should go to sleep.  LOL.


Take a deep breath and think about your AAoA plunging Smiley Happy


Yeah...that brought me back to reality! LOL.



Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Super Contributor
Posts: 6,672
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Discover IT - Application Link

Whewww, I can now go to be bed  Smiley Happy




Super Contributor
Posts: 6,672
Registered: ‎04-07-2008
0

Re: Discover IT - Application Link

Just modified the link a tad bit because the previous one I put was giving me an error.




Established Member
Posts: 26
Registered: ‎07-23-2012
0

Re: Discover IT - Application Link

How have the APR rates been compared to say the Discover More cards? It seems I am pre-approved for a Discover More at 13.99% but I wouldn't mind getting the Discover IT card it they offered the same rate.

Capital One Platinum - $5,000 \ Care Credit - $10,000 \ American Express Blue Card - $18,000 \ Chase Sapphire Preferred - $6,000 \ Discover More - $3,000
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 281
Registered: ‎04-30-2008
0

Re: Discover IT - Application Link


Alpha43 wrote:

How have the APR rates been compared to say the Discover More cards? It seems I am pre-approved for a Discover More at 13.99% but I wouldn't mind getting the Discover IT card it they offered the same rate.


I would get the More, and then just product change. They just carry over your current More terms and benefits. 


myFICO Starting Scores: TU 643 03.10.09 EX 676 01.09.09 EQ 638 05.24.09
Current Score: (WalMart FICO) TU 792 04.03.13 (Mortgage Lender - HP) EX 745 02.06.13 (Mortgage Lender - HP) EQ 771 02.06.13
Goal Score: 800+


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.