Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Miles payout

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Discover IT Miles payout

While you have probably not all been waiting with baited breath, I did say I would let people know if and when my Discover IT Miles first year doubling posted.  Well, it just did without incident, so a nice profitable year.  Now working on my wife's one...

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
kdm31091
Super Contributor

Re: Discover IT Miles payout

Glad it posted without issue. Do you now plan to still keep the card, or is it basically useless with whatever else you have?

Message 2 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Now it is a 1.5% cashback card (with slightly limited acceptance) its basically useless apart from the "Wifi" credit each year which last year I got for a checked baggage fee. 

I will see if they credit a checked bag fee again, if so I will keep it, otherwise probably not.

Message 3 of 7
cjesser15
Contributor

I think I was one who asked that you report back so I just wanted to say thanks for doing so. Looking forward to my own bonus next month.

Message 4 of 7
SisterGirl
Established Contributor

Interesting indeed.....thanks for posting your results, as I'm expecting the same within a couple of months !

SisterGirl
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

When's the last date the doubling will happen?

Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great info. Thanks for following up. I'm hoping the Discover it payout is as flawless. 

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.