Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT PC Discover Miles?

tag
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

Discover IT PC Discover Miles?

I wish I could PC my discover IT to the discover miles card but I don't think they allow that? Has anyone tried this?

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT PC Discover Miles?

A couple people called and asked and they said not yet.

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can call and they will add your name to a list then contact you whenever the option becomes available. Hopefully they follow up with everyone as soon as the PC is allowed

Message 3 of 7
mattayy
Frequent Contributor

ahh okay thanks 

EQ: 584 TU: 615 EX: 612

Cap 1 Williams Sonoma Visa $3.5k limit, Walmart MC $2k limit, American Express Platinum $2K limit, Venmo Visa $900 limit, Credit One Amex $700 limit, Credit One Visa $400 limit, Kohls $300 limit, Target RedCard $300 limit, Living Spaces $1k limit, Amazon $400 limit, Jcrew $450 limit, US Bank $300 limit
Message 4 of 7
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@mattayy wrote:

ahh okay thanks 

But (as always) make sure that it is worth it.   While people have been told different things, it's at least possible you won't get double miles for the first year, and someone was told that Discover Deals aren't included in this card.    So you get a pretty vanilla 1.5% card (well, with the ~ $30 a year airplane Wifi), losing the 5% categories on the IT.

Message 5 of 7
elim
Senior Contributor

@mattayy wrote:

ahh okay thanks 

you might want to hang tight in the garden for a bit. i know it's tough but 6 short months makes a big difference in scores and in every move you make.

Message 6 of 7
bigbang91
Established Contributor

@mattayy wrote:

I wish I could PC my discover IT to the discover miles card but I don't think they allow that? Has anyone tried this?

why would you want to do that?do you spend alot,more than 6000 a year??

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.