Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT and Citi Card

tag
theBeardedNerd
Regular Contributor

Discover IT and Citi Card

In November I applied for the Discover It card and they didn't deny me, but said I needed to do a joint application to get it approved. I didn't have anyone, so it was declined. I was wondering, how long should I wait before I reapply?

I also applied for a Citi card in Nov and it was denied for too many inquiries. How long should I wait before I reapply with them?

Currently in My Wallet:

Auto Loan:

Personal Line of Credit:

Future Credit Cards:

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Discover IT and Citi Card

@Anonymous wrote:

In November I applied for the Discover It card and they didn't deny me, but said I needed to do a joint application to get it approved. I didn't have anyone, so it was declined. I was wondering, how long should I wait before I reapply?

I also applied for a Citi card in Nov and it was denied for too many inquiries. How long should I wait before I reapply with them?

Personally anyone that declines me and I still want the card gets another app 6 months post previous app. If you are being denied for inquries you will need to wait till they age a minimum of 6 months, after 1 year inquiries no longer affect your FICO scores.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.