2. IT weighs the same but has a different texture

3. No differences, but feels tougher

4. No differences  at all.

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 31 of 34
7PM789
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover IT came today

In the photo in the online application page the DISCOVER IT card appears to be blue/white. In your photo it looks like the same silver color as the DISCOVER MORE card. I know this is a ridiculous thing to ask about but I'm just curious as to the appearance of the new IT card. I don't like that my MORE card says cashback bonus on the front.

Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - Amex Everyday - $5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL/35k P.O.T. - Discover It - $12k - Sam's Club M.C. - $10k -
Walmart M.C. - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $10k- Chase Freedom - $5k - Chase Marriott - $7.4k - U.S. Bank Cash + - $6k -
W.M. TU-781(Jan/15) Citi EQ-782(Dec/14) EX-782(Oct/14)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .
Message 32 of 34
Essence
Contributor

My IT card came today. I have never ever been a fan of flat cards....until now. Smiley Wink The texture/feel of the card make it better to me. I never liked it based on the photos online discovers site but I love it in real life.

Message 33 of 34
SarcasticComputer
Valued Member

FYI: I can verify that you can easily PC to a Discover IT once you are approved for a Discover More. I recently applied and was approved for a Discover More card. After discovering (no pun intended) the Discover IT card I called and asked if I could PC once I received my new card in the mall and was told that it would be no problem. 

Message 34 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.