ccb2115

Re: Discover IT came today

The card is not metal. It's plastic.

Some have said...

1. IT feels heavier than the More card

2. IT weighs the same but has a different texture

3. No differences, but feels tougher

4. No differences  at all.

My Wallet: Amex PRG, Amex ZYNC, Amex BCE: 1k, Barclays iTunes: 1.2k, Discover IT: 5k, Citi Diamond: 1.8k, Capital One Secured: 600
Frequent Contributor
7PM789

[ Edited ]

In the photo in the online application page the DISCOVER IT card appears to be blue/white. In your photo it looks like the same silver color as the DISCOVER MORE card. I know this is a ridiculous thing to ask about but I'm just curious as to the appearance of the new IT card. I don't like that my MORE card says cashback bonus on the front.

Amex B.C.E. - $2.5k - N.C.F.C.U.M.C. - $5k - Amex Gold - NPSL - Discover More - $7.5k - Sam's Club Discover - $10k -
Walmart Discover - $7.5k - Citi T.Y.P. - $5.5k - Chase Freedom - $2.2k -
W.M.TU-775(July/14/) EQ-726(July/12) EX-753(Jan/13)
Audi, Vide, Tace. . .

New Contributor
Essence

My IT card came today. I have never ever been a fan of flat cards....until now. :smileywink: The texture/feel of the card make it better to me. I never liked it based on the photos online discovers site but I love it in real life.

Valued Member
jeffj25

[ Edited ]

FYI: I can verify that you can easily PC to a Discover IT once you are approved for a Discover More. I recently applied and was approved for a Discover More card. After discovering (no pun intended) the Discover IT card I called and asked if I could PC once I received my new card in the mall and was told that it would be no problem. 

Starting Score: TU - 684 EQ- 639
Current Score: TU- 701 EQ- 715 EX- 701 from AMEX
Goal Score: 750 across the board
In my Wallet: Chase Sapphire Preferred - 5K, Chase Freedom - 4.5K, 1FBUSA - 2.4K, Walmart Discover -3K, Blue Sky Amex - 2K, Citi CashReturns - 1.5K, American Express PRG and Zync - NPSL, Delta Skymiles Amex - 1K, Discover More - 1.5K,ValuCity Furniture - 3.5K, CareCredit - 2.3K, A and F - 1.2K, Capital one - 1.25K and $750.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+