Did you mean: 

Discover IT conversion

tag
CS800
Super Contributor

Re: Discover IT conversion

@flowfaster wrote:

@hyprble wrote:

Silly question, but are the edges of the IT card also colored (like the Discover More is orange)?

Nope. It is black and looks like graphite or something.  I swear mine has little sparkles in there too.

I thought i was seeing things but it does seem like it has sparkles..

Message 41 of 134
Anonymous
Not applicable

Are all of you transferring over to the Discover IT because of the looks of the card? 

Message 42 of 134
logan_720
Established Contributor

I changed to it for the looks, and the added benefits like the APR that doesn't go higher if you miss a payment. Its basically an upgraded Discover More.

Message 43 of 134
trumpet-205
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Are all of you transferring over to the Discover IT because of the looks of the card? 

For me the ability to talk to human instead of machine is nice, enough to warrant PC.

Message 44 of 134
logan_720
Established Contributor

@CS800 wrote:

@wreith wrote:

It's just a name I use in online gaming, world of warcraft and star wars the old republic.  I've used another version as well wraithe.

Thought it had something to do with Stargate Atlantis Smiley Wink

Thank you for pre-determining what I will be having nightmares about tonight! I hate the wreith! (or however you spell it. Wrath?) D:

Message 45 of 134
credithappy
Regular Contributor

I bite the bullet and PC my More card to the IT card just a few minutes ago. The new terms sounds great. 

Amex Green - Amex BCP - Amex Everyday Card - Amex Rose Gold - Elan Visa - Xcel FCU Visa - Walmart MC - Sam's MC - Macy's - Bloomingdales - Nordstrom - Sam's Club CC - Discover IT and US Bank Visa FlexPerks - AMEX HHonors - NAVcheck - NAVcashRewards Sig Visa, NAVgoRewards MC, Chase Amazon VISA, BoA CashRewards VISA - Chase Marriott Reward Premier CC, Jetblue Card MC, PenFed Power CR Visa Signature Card, Chase Freedom, Nordy VISA and BBVA
Message 46 of 134
hyprble
Regular Contributor

I currently have a 6 months interest free on purchases promo on my MORE... will PC to the IT card affect the promo?  Also I like the colored edges (like the Chase Freedom) because it's easier to pull the right card out of my wallet pouch.

Starting Score: 557 (2005)
Current Score: 803
Goal Score: 805

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 47 of 134
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

@hyprble wrote:

I currently have a 6 months interest free on purchases promo on my MORE... will PC to the IT card affect the promo?  Also I like the colored edges (like the Chase Freedom) because it's easier to pull the right card out of my wallet pouch.

All of my terms remained in tact...including the 0% intro....

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 48 of 134
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

Trying to add a photo to my post ... need help

Fako Ex: 743, Fako Eq: 734 Fako TU: 748
I'm BACK in the Garden (App free since 01/02/2013)

Message 49 of 134
Radio_Radiation
Established Member

@Radio_Radiation wrote:

Trying to add a photo to my post ... need help

I ran across a huge ad the Discover has placed in the new paper. Want to share it with group because I was amazed at how much Discover is really pushing the new IT

Fako Ex: 743, Fako Eq: 734 Fako TU: 748
I'm BACK in the Garden (App free since 01/02/2013)

Message 50 of 134
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.