Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT conversion

tag
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Re: Discover IT conversion

I kind of regret changing. I miss my dawn of discover card. I guess I can still use my old card until it expires.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 131 of 134
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
I converted my Discover to the IT card, love it except for 1 thing.

Payments now take 2 days to post rather than next day with DM!! I hate this!!!! Smiley Sad

I would love to convert to the IT. Did you call or ask them about why would the payment take so long ????...Thst's kinda downgrade there.......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 132 of 134
warofkraid
New Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

Payments now take 2 days to post rather than next day with DM!! I hate this!!!! Smiley Sad

I would love to convert to the IT. Did you call or ask them about why would the payment take so long ????...Thst's kinda downgrade there.......

I know I'm kind of late to this thread but this is the exact reason I make smaller payments throughout the month online.  I'd rather do that so in the case I forget to pay it off fully that I at least already made the minimum payment earlier in the month.

Starting Score: 4/26/13 EX 763 / TU 771 / EQ 758 Goal Scores: 800
Current Score: 9/10/17 EX 830 / TU 833 / EQ 849
Palladium Garden Club Member: App Free since 8/12/16. No more apps til 20??
Cap1 QS MC $2.15K | Cap1 QS Visa $3.25K | Chase Freedom $4.3K| Chase Amazon $4.5K
Citi Double Cash $6.8K | Barclay Ring $7.5K | Discover IT $23.1K |Amex BCP $18.6K
Message 133 of 134
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

@warofkraid wrote:

@nicholasyud wrote:

@LS2982 wrote:

I know I'm kind of late to this thread but this is the exact reason I make smaller payments throughout the month online.  I'd rather do that so in the case I forget to pay it off fully that I at least already made the minimum payment earlier in the month.

Why don't you have the minimum payment amount set on autopay?  If you've made a payment for the month it won't deduct anything.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 134 of 134
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.