Established Contributor
flowfaster

Re: Discover IT conversion

I kind of regret changing. I miss my dawn of discover card. I guess I can still use my old card until it expires.
Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Valued Contributor
nicholasyud

LS2982 wrote:
I converted my Discover to the IT card, love it except for 1 thing.

Payments now take 2 days to post rather than next day with DM!! I hate this!!!! :smileysad:

I would love to convert to the IT. Did you call or ask them about why would the payment take so long ????...Thst's kinda downgrade there.......

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 748 Wishlist: CSP, Simply Cash, SPG, BOLD, INK, United MP,
Goal Score: 800

Walmart: 10k |Usaa: 8k|BCE: 13k| Amex: NSPL|Dis: 9.4k|Cap: 5.5k|CAP: 2k|CSP: 13.4k| Pen:4.5k

Valued Member
warofkraid

nicholasyud wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

Payments now take 2 days to post rather than next day with DM!! I hate this!!!! :smileysad:

I would love to convert to the IT. Did you call or ask them about why would the payment take so long ????...Thst's kinda downgrade there.......

I know I'm kind of late to this thread but this is the exact reason I make smaller payments throughout the month online.  I'd rather do that so in the case I forget to pay it off fully that I at least already made the minimum payment earlier in the month.

Starting Score: 4/26/13 EX 763 / TU 771 / EQ 758 Goal Scores: 800
Current Score: 8/18/14 EX 801 / TU 811 / EQ 784
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member: App Free since 4/27/13. No more apps til 201?
Cap1 QS MC $750 | Discover IT $1.3K | Cap1 QS Visa $2K | Amex BCE $5.7K
Valued Contributor
Rhaeny

warofkraid wrote:

nicholasyud wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

I know I'm kind of late to this thread but this is the exact reason I make smaller payments throughout the month online.  I'd rather do that so in the case I forget to pay it off fully that I at least already made the minimum payment earlier in the month.

Why don't you have the minimum payment amount set on autopay?  If you've made a payment for the month it won't deduct anything.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}