Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT design

tag
sakhalin070
Frequent Contributor

Discover IT design

After asking for my account to be converted about a month ago, I got my Discover IT today!  I was under the impression that the default design was grey but to my surprise, it's actually light blue and I LOVE IT!  Every picture I've seen of the IT makes it look grey like the default Discover More.

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards, Barclaycard Cash Forward
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Discover IT design

sounds lovely! I can't wait till Mr FedEx arrives tomorrow with mine. Smiley Very Happy

Message 2 of 18
LesWH
Established Contributor

Mine is on the way as well!  I can't wait to see it, well, I guess I can wait, but I'm anxious!! Woman LOL  they have already changed the card picture on my account page with IT.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 3 of 18
jla84
Regular Contributor

Congrats! I just recently changed my Miles card to IT. I got an email that it is "on the way", but I thought I read somewhere here that you're also supposed to get a tracking number when it's actually shipped? Can anyone confirm?

Also, can FedEx just leave it if you're not home? I work during the day so I won't be home to receive the package. I'm a little worried that they won't leave it since I live in an apartment building where normally delivery people do not just leave your packages if you're not there to receive them. 

Starting Score (07/2011): EQ 706 TU 709
Current Score (6/2013): EQ 740 TU 732 EX 740
Goal Score: 750+ on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 4 of 18
maceto
Contributor

have a few cards, so why not right.. Pulled the trigger and got 3K in credit. I literary called them and laughed! Have over 50K alone with Amex...I said sock drawer it is for 6 months after I've run some spending through it (it's zero % after all) and pay it down a day before asking for a CLI.. Man I had read about low limits with these guys, but this is a joke. Unless the CLI is at least 10K then I'll close it- principle and never go back.
Message 5 of 18
bbrannan
Regular Contributor

Jla84 - I got mine in end of last week and it looks GREAT!! I got the same "it's on the way" email but never got a tracking number. And yes, Fed Ex just left it on my doorstep. No signature required. Congrats on yours!!

Cards: AMEX Zync NPSL, AMEX BCE, NFCU LOC $15K, NFCU Visa Signature cashRewards $14K, NFCU Flagship Visa Signature $14K, USAA Platinum M/C $3.5K, USAA AMEX $2K, Capital One Cash Rewards $3.5K, WalMart $10K, Lowes $10K, Home Depot $8250, Amazon $4K, Discover IT $1K

Starting Score: EX: 570 EQ: 520 TU 602
Current Score: AMEX EX:717 MyFico EQ 688 Walmart TU 749 MyFico TU 740
Goal Score: 750+ across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 18
Happychap
Frequent Contributor

My more card converted to the it on the 17th but I never got any email saying its on the way. I do notice the card image has changed on my account summary page. I hope to get it soon!
Message 7 of 18
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

@LesWH wrote:

Mine is on the way as well!  I can't wait to see it, well, I guess I can wait, but I'm anxious!! Woman LOL  they have already changed the card picture on my account page with IT.

Okay, I already know this is a stupid question but here goes....can you set up/register your account online before the card arrives? Smiley Embarassed

Message 8 of 18
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

@jla84 wrote:

Congrats! I just recently changed my Miles card to IT. I got an email that it is "on the way", but I thought I read somewhere here that you're also supposed to get a tracking number when it's actually shipped? Can anyone confirm?

Also, can FedEx just leave it if you're not home? I work during the day so I won't be home to receive the package. I'm a little worried that they won't leave it since I live in an apartment building where normally delivery people do not just leave your packages if you're not there to receive them. 

You have to contact Discover to get the tracking number (best way is Live Chat). If they tell you it's not available just try again later. Also Fedex will just leave it there unless you have some sort of exigent circumstances.

Message 9 of 18
beb86
Valued Contributor

"it" is a nice looking card

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.