Frequent Contributor
sakhalin070

Re: Discover IT design

09Lexie wrote:

LesWH wrote:

Mine is on the way as well!  I can't wait to see it, well, I guess I can wait, but I'm anxious!! :womanlol:  they have already changed the card picture on my account page with IT.

Okay, I already know this is a stupid question but here goes....can you set up/register your account online before the card arrives? :smileyembarrassed:

Did you convert to the IT from a different card, or did you just apply for the IT?

AMEX BCE, Discover IT, Citi Forward, BoA Travel Rewards
FICO: TU 781 EX 776 Last App: November 2012
Frequent Contributor
sakhalin070

beb86 wrote:

"it" is a nice looking card

That's punny. :smileyhappy:

09Lexie

sakhalin070 wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

LesWH wrote:

Mine is on the way as well!  I can't wait to see it, well, I guess I can wait, but I'm anxious!! :womanlol:  they have already changed the card picture on my account page with IT.

Okay, I already know this is a stupid question but here goes....can you set up/register your account online before the card arrives? :smileyembarrassed:

Did you convert to the IT from a different card, or did you just apply for the IT?

No, which is why I am pretty sure this is a stupid question.  I applied over the phone. 

Frequent Contributor
sakhalin070

09Lexie wrote:

sakhalin070 wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

LesWH wrote:

No, which is why I am pretty sure this is a stupid question.  I applied over the phone. 

Ah, okay.  When I first applied, I applied online and I immediately had access to my online account after my approval.  If you applied over the phone, you might have to wait until you get your card.  But you could always call and ask!

Senior Contributor
Open123

Very nice looking card.  I definitely prefer the card number in the back of the card as opposed to the front.  Makes things easier.

09Lexie

sakhalin070 wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

sakhalin070 wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

LesWH wrote:

Ah, okay.  When I first applied, I applied online and I immediately had access to my online account after my approval.  If you applied over the phone, you might have to wait until you get your card.  But you could always call and ask!

Thanks it should be here tomorrow. I got the 'we shipped email Sat evening'. 

Love the smell of new plastic!

Frequent Contributor
CreditWorld2013

09Lexie wrote:

sakhalin070 wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

sakhalin070 wrote:

09Lexie wrote:

LesWH wrote:

Thanks it should be here tomorrow. I got the 'we shipped email Sat evening'. 

Love the smell of new plastic!

:smileyvery-happy: Some cards (Not with Discover) are  scratch and sniff cards which I hear smell better than plastic! 

Established Contributor
LesWH

My Discover IT arrived!  It really is a good looking card! The 1% cash back rewards is nice too!!!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}