Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT questions

tag
Neeks

Discover IT questions

Hi,

i recently recieved the discover IT card (3 months back) with a CL of $1500. 

I was in the process of doing some shopping online today and realized on their site I cant seem to get to the Request CLI button nor can I do balance transfers. 

I have not contacted them about it yet just wanted to get peoples thoughts here why that could be ? The APR on the card is rather low, 3.99%. is that the reason ?

Thanks

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
uswala
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover IT questions

I do not know about the balance transfer part but their CLI portal gives issue to a lot of people including me. For CLI I usually call the CSR and ask them to check if I am allowed any without a HP.

Message 2 of 4
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

@Neeks wrote:

Hi,

I was in the process of doing some shopping online today and realized on their site I cant seem to get to the Request CLI button nor can I do balance transfers. 

I have not contacted them about it yet just wanted to get peoples thoughts here why that could be ? The APR on the card is rather low, 3.99%. is that the reason ?

Thanks

Not sure. Is this the intro APR? Typically Discover IT offers intro APR of 0%. Then I'd consider this APR to be high. On the other hand, if it's lifetime APR, I don't know why they'd give such a low APR and also a low limit.

I'd suggest you give them a call and find out whether you could get a CLI without a hard pull. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Neeks wrote:

Hi,

Thanks

Odd about the balance transfers...The CLI usually won't appear for a while either. Give it 3 more months at least.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.