cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT secure graduation successes?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT secure graduation successes?

Just curious who has had success with this. My TU score is now officially 200 pts higher than when I got offered the secured - but I have a bunch of new accounts. Looking for stories re: people who started with IT secured and ended up graduating to unsecured. Please share. Smiley Happy (and others who have read things, etc...)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT secure graduation successes?

There have been several posts on here of graduation right at the 1 yr mark. Most had their limit stay the same at least short term. Mine is about 9 weeks away, my score is also up 180 pts from when I got it, so I expect it will graduate on time. Ive got that and a US Bank card due to graduate right around august 1, which should cover most of the hardwood floors for my bedroom in my house so kinda countin on that cash comin back Smiley Surprised

Message 2 of 4
msbia
Established Contributor

Received my It secured February 2014 and I only put $200 on it at the time. I graduated right at 11 months, and only knew because they sent my deposit back via check. I called in immediately for a CLI and they gave me $500 more so $700 total. I was on the CLI bandwagon until I decided I had enough credit all around. My Discover card currently sits at $2,200. This since graduating January 2015. 

Personal Credit? Check. Business Credit? Check.
Mission Accomplished.
Thanks MyFico!
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info you guys. I read a lot about people graduating at 1 year mark - just thought I'd see if there were CLI involved and/or if someone had a huge score jump and didn't get the graduation. 

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.