Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT secured graduation!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT secured graduation!!!

Hello All,
I have read a few threads on this and decided to share my personal experience with it. I opened this account with $2,000. 2 days after my 6th statement cut, they unsecured and raised the limit to $3,000. I have used the card some, trying to get as much rewards cash as possible doubled. Never have let it cut with a balance though. Anyway, for those looking forward to this with theirs, it can and will happen with good history across your profile. 😊😊😊
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT secured graduation!!!

Congrats!

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good job!! Enjoy it.

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

Message 4 of 6
jonfive
Established Member

Awesome! Hope my old cap1 graduates soon. If not I'll wind up canceling it

Synchrony Amazon: 1500 | Synchrony Mavis Tire: 1900 | Chase Amazon: 2200 | Citi Doublecash (1): 500 | Citi Doublecash (2): 1000 | BestBuy: 3000 | Credit One: 2900 (closing) | Capital One Platinum: 1800 | Amex Blue: 2500 | NFCU CashRewards: 5000 | NFCU CLOC: 6000 | Paypal Credit: 2000 | Ikea: 2200 | Wellsfargo Microcenter: 1900
Message 5 of 6
oogy
Contributor

Congrats!

Hoping to get myself a secured Disco card in the next few months, so it's encouraging to hear success stories like yours Smiley Very Happy

Starting over from scratch again February 28, 2023.
I have not used a single credit account since circumstances decimated my credit in '19&'20 and now have no open accounts on my report.
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.