cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT

Discover IT

I'm looking to apply for the card in the next few months and confused on how it works once the 14 months is up for 0% interest or whichever terms you get do you ever get 14 months again at 0%?

EQ08 740 TU08 755 Total Credit Line: $61,550Utilization: 5%Inquiries: EQ2 EX3 TU2
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover IT

king203 wrote:

I'm looking to apply for the card in the next few months and confused on how it works once the 14 months is up for 0% interest or whichever terms you get do you ever get 14 months again at 0%?

Once the promo ends it goes to the APR given to you on the T&C.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
Valued Contributor

No, you'll almost certainly never get that 0% rate again on purchases. But they may have periodic balance transfer offers with a 0% rate.

I guess you should never say never because who knows how competitive with each other cards will be in a year or five years. But those initial offers are usually one time things.

Message 3 of 5
Mega Contributor

Gunnar419 wrote:

No, you'll almost certainly never get that 0% rate again on purchases. But they may have periodic balance transfer offers with a 0% rate.

I guess you should never say never because who knows how competitive with each other cards will be in a year or five years. But those initial offers are usually one time things.

Very true. Juicy offers do come once in awhile.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted

Thanks everyone!

EQ08 740 TU08 755 Total Credit Line: $61,550Utilization: 5%Inquiries: EQ2 EX3 TU2
Message 5 of 5