Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT

tag
SemperGumby
Contributor

Re: Discover IT

My credit isn't perfect, working on my score , it's 649 experian right now.  I had a really bad 2008/2009.  That did me in.  I am much better off than a year ago though.  I was a 556 experian less than a year ago.

Message 11 of 14
cottoncrown
Frequent Contributor

You probly just need to verify info, call 1800 discover.
Message 12 of 14
MaRain
Regular Contributor

@SemperGumby wrote:

Broke out of the garden, I'll be heading back there ASAP, but applied for a discover IT.  I received a notice that my application was received but , "Please allow up to 30 days for your application to be processed."

So has anyone had an approval come after this?  I was thinking of calling the Recon team tomorrow.

I received the 5-7 message and then received a screen that asked for information to set up an account. I then got an email with the 30 day message. I called to get an update and was approved (but with a low limit). 

Good luck and please post an update. 

Back in the garden until 10/2015.

Starting Score: EQ 714, EX 658, TU 691 (pulled by mortgage lender on 10/7/14)
Current Score: EQ 656, EX 660, TU 660 (FAKOS pulled on 3/26/15)
Goal Score: EQ 760, EX 700, TU 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 13 of 14
sweettea
Frequent Contributor

Mytime, our situations sound similar, so I am interested in how it turns out for you.

Best of luck!

Past - CH7 BK Discharged 01/09 | Rebuild Started 05/12 Present - All IIBs GONE! Future - 2015 Mortgage
Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.