Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 11 of 19
colindidit
Established Contributor

Re: Discover IT

this and citi are going to be the first cards i app when im done gardening. congrats OP

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 12 of 19
nicholasyud
Valued Contributor

@CredittotheMax wrote:

Wait till you get the card, it looks awesome. One girl at the cash reigster tod me it looks cool because the number is on the back.

Did you get her number thou ???

Starting Score: 560
Current Score: ?
Goal Score: 800
Message 13 of 19
colindidit
Established Contributor

@nicholasyud wrote:

@CredittotheMax wrote:

Wait till you get the card, it looks awesome. One girl at the cash reigster tod me it looks cool because the number is on the back.

Did you get her number thou ???

Smiley LOL

Wallet: Barclay-5k, Citadel MC- 5k, Slate- 4k, Freedom- 3k, BOA- 3k, Citi- 2k, AMEXBCE- 2k and more...
Message 14 of 19
SpeedingWheels
Contributor

My IT card will be here either monday or tuesday.

I can't wait!

Walmart Discover ($5000) - Amazon ($5500) - Cap1 Cash Rewards ($2000) - Meijer ($5000) - Discover More ($1800) - Car Care One ($2100) - Amex Delta Skymiles ($2000) - Citi Thank You Preferred ($2000) - Chase Freedom ($500) - Sam's Club, GE ($1237?)
Message 15 of 19
Rhaeny
Valued Contributor

I got my card about a week ago and I am surprised of how many people take the card!  I always thought that Discover wasn't widely accepted and that's probably because I never paid any attention.  But I haven't had one problem using the card anywhere there was a visa/mc logo even if the Discover logo wasn't there.  It's strange for me but I am enjoying using the card.

Oh and one thing I have noticed is that I haven't seen anyone else using one either!! Some of my co-workers were eyeballing my card when we went out to lunch.  Their cards were all ugly and dingy looking and there was my nice elegant looking card sitting there.  I feel like I'm special when I pull out that card... Smiley Happy.

Major CC's - Barclay's ($5.5K) | Barclay's Sallie Mae MC ($5K) | DCU ($7.5K) | Discover IT ($1.4K) | Genisys Visa ($1.4K) | NFCU Visa ($22K) | Navcheck ($15K) | Chase Freedom ($5K) | SDFCU Visa ($8K) | Amex BCP ($9.5K) | Amex Delta ($10K) |Store CC's| -Amazon ($4K) | Catherines ($850) | JCP ($4K) | Macy's ($1.7K) | Avenue ($850) | Victoria's Secret ($1.4K) | Walmart ($4.1K) | Paypal SC ($1.3K) | HSN ($2.5) | Sears ($2.6K) | Sams Club ($4.1K) |Goal|: Age with grace to 750 across the board |Last app|: 3/3/2014
Message 16 of 19
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 17 of 19
colindidit
Established Contributor

someone wanna add me as AU on their discover it? ;] hahah just kidding. But i cant wait til i can get all these inquiries off to get a discover 

Message 18 of 19
chnceit
Valued Contributor

Just got an email from Discover that my IT card is being FedEx to me! Yay! 

Last Pulled EQ: 809
Last Credit Card App: 02/05/2016
Last CLI: 02/06/2016
Find Me: Gardening
Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.