cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT

tag
Creditmom

Discover IT

Does anyone know what bureau they pull? I'm in Texas if it matters. TIA!
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
armbenderc
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover IT

@Creditmom wrote:

I'm in Texas and they pulled TU for me. I applied directly at Discover.com for me.

2013 Approvals: Discover IT - 3/1, Amex BCE - 3/4, CSP - 5/4, Barclay Ring - 6/12, BoA Privileges Cash - 6/27, Citi TY Preferred - 8/6, OCCU Duck - 11/4, USBank (Cash+) - 11/22, Wells Fargo - 12/21, Nordstrom - 12/29

12/19/2013, $100k+ Available Credit. Total Util: 0-1%
Message 2 of 8
SpecFile
Valued Contributor

They pulled EQ for me in AR.
Message 3 of 8
Creditmom

Ok, that's my only report with a collection that will drop off next month. Eq and Ex are clean. They sent an invitation but I think I'll pass Smiley Sad Thanks!
Message 4 of 8
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Creditmom wrote:

Welcome to the forums!!!!

Discover will usually pull either EQ or TU. I have not hear of them pulling EX many times.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 5 of 8
OptimasPrime
Frequent Contributor

they usually pull eq or tu depending on the geographic region. it's very rare for them to pull ex.

I suggest looking at whogavemecredit.com and searching for discover pulls in tx to see if there is a pattern
EQ 778 | TU 776
Barclay US Airways WMC 7.5k | BCE 5.8k | BofA Travel Rewards 9.1k | Chase Marriott Premier 13k | Citi TYP WMC 6.5k | Freedom Visa Sig 8k| Discover it 10k
Message 6 of 8
Creditmom

Thanks! I did apply and get approved at NFCU thanks to everyone here!
Message 7 of 8
boomhower
Valued Contributor

If it's just one collection your very very very likely to get approved unless it was very recent.  Discover is a prime lender but are not sticklers.  650 scores are common approvals. 

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.