cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT

tag
king203

Discover IT

I'm looking to apply for the card in the next few months and confused on how it works once the 14 months is up for 0% interest or whichever terms you get do you ever get 14 months again at 0%?

EQ08 740 TU08 755 Total Credit Line: $61,550Utilization: 5%Inquiries: EQ2 EX3 TU2

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover IT

@king203 wrote:

I'm looking to apply for the card in the next few months and confused on how it works once the 14 months is up for 0% interest or whichever terms you get do you ever get 14 months again at 0%?

Once the promo ends it goes to the APR given to you on the T&C.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 5
Gunnar419
Valued Contributor

No, you'll almost certainly never get that 0% rate again on purchases. But they may have periodic balance transfer offers with a 0% rate.

I guess you should never say never because who knows how competitive with each other cards will be in a year or five years. But those initial offers are usually one time things.

Message 3 of 5
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Gunnar419 wrote:

No, you'll almost certainly never get that 0% rate again on purchases. But they may have periodic balance transfer offers with a 0% rate.

I guess you should never say never because who knows how competitive with each other cards will be in a year or five years. But those initial offers are usually one time things.

Very true. Juicy offers do come once in awhile.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 4 of 5
king203

Thanks everyone!

EQ08 740 TU08 755 Total Credit Line: $61,550Utilization: 5%Inquiries: EQ2 EX3 TU2

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.