Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It CLI?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It CLI?

When can I request for CLI with them? I only have there card for a month, but the limit is a bit low for my spending. And do they HP or SP? Thanks.

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Discover2016
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It CLI?

I got my first auto CLI from Discover at the 8 month mark, but I believe you can ask for one earlier. Does the increase limit show up online when you click on your card info? If you request a CLI online it will be a soft pull, they are very specific about that. They will tell you if they need to do a hard pull, and they will only do it if you proceed. Discover seems to be in a very CLI friendly mood latelyCat Very Happy

Gardening until September 2025
Next app: Mortgage in September 2025
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

^ that mood has slowly vanished. don't get too optimistic lol
Message 3 of 7
Kirmie2010
Established Contributor

I got my first at 2 or 3 months.

Same as above poster, online auto CLI is a SP unless it warns you it needs to do a HP.

I havent done it via the phone, but I am sure they will let you know if its a HP as well.

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm just shy of two months with my card.

The official company line is 90 days for requested CLI. It looks like 60-90 days is where others have had luck with CLI. I'm a wimp so it's 90 days for me...
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got mine in Jan @6500. Asked for soft pull CLI and got it bumped up 9500 in Jun. Last week, my fingers got twitchy and I again asked for a second CLI. Got the 1-2 business days.... message. Was pleasantly surprised to see 12500 limit in my account a day later. Discover has given me a lot of love and my biggest SL
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

6 months/ 6 statements

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.