cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Needs Better Card Designs ...

tag
CollegeStudent530
Regular Contributor

Discover It Needs Better Card Designs ...

The DIscover More had a lot of cool options, especially the classic silver Discover More, Cash Back Bonus card. Since I upgraded to the It, I have had to suffer with the limited options... 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover It Needs Better Card Designs ...

@CollegeStudent530 wrote:

The DIscover More had a lot of cool options, especially the classic silver Discover More, Cash Back Bonus card. Since I upgraded to the It, I have had to suffer with the limited options... 

ugh I know, since trading in my American Express Black Card I just HATE pulling this little orange circle on a blue card Smiley Tongue

I remember the Chicago City line on the Discover WAY back when or the Blue 3D Bubbles... it was hot!

but that was back when you got a black classic card if you had a credit line under $5k and a platinum if $5k or more... back when plaintum meant somethingSmiley Tongue

Message 2 of 7
CollegeStudent530
Regular Contributor

haha! i haven't seen those cards yet! 

Message 3 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

I like the NY Skyline...better than the original design
Message 4 of 7
CollegeStudent530
Regular Contributor

I just requested for that one a few days ago. Will see it soon.

Message 5 of 7
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 6 of 7
IcEWoLF
Frequent Contributor

I agree, the current card style designs look terrible, they look plain, nothing exciting, and I noticed the material that they are made of is cheap as hell, they bend more than any other credit cards. I hope Discover considers making some changes soon.

On the other hand, their mobile app has improved a lot in the past 2 months, their online banking has improved greatly as well.

Their customer service has been great as well...

EQ: 768 TU: 769 EXP: 805
Ritz Carlton: 18k
CSP: 7K | Chase Freedom: 5.7K
MERRILL+® VS: 9K | BOA AMEX: 1K
BOA 123: 7K Discover IT: 6K | Discover Chrome 4K | Costco AMEX: 15K | AMEX PRG NPSL | AMEX BCE 15K | Barclay NFL: 4.9K | Citi TYP 7K | Amazon Chase 1.7K | Barclaycard Arrival Plus WEMC 5K | Citi DC 5K | FNBO AMEX 4.8K | CAP 1 QS 10K | U.S. Bank Cash+ VS 5K |U.S. Bank Perks+ VS 6K
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.