Did you mean: 

Discover It Secured Graduated

tag
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Re: Discover It Secured

Six months?

Discover is not Cap One...

More like three... could in theroy try every 30 days... but three months is much more reasonable... 

And it should be an SP if you use the LUV button..

-J

Message 11 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good luck, hope you get a great CLI on the next round Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

Six months?

Discover is not Cap One...

More like three... could in theroy try every 30 days... but three months is much more reasonable... 

And it should be an SP if you use the LUV button..

-J

+1 Many people; on the forum report getting CLI more frequently like Joltdude says. You shouldn't wait six months.

So, Congratulations on your graduation OP and go for that next CLI within the next 2 or 3 months. 

Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It Secured Graduated

Soooo happy right now! Had the Discover It Secured Card for exactly 9 months today. Started with a $200 deposit. Paid more than the minimum every month, sometimes paying off the balance before my statement closed...and today I got a message that my security deposit would be mailed back to me in 5-7 days and my limit has increased to $750. Doesn't sound like much to many, but to me it's awesome. Discover is THE way to GO!!!! 

Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got my second CLI this morning. Today is the day Discover pulls my TU fico. I've been hitting the LUV button almost daily and getting denied. Today I got a $1000 increase. I went from $2500 to $3500. My first CLI was 11-30-16 for $500. 

CH7 filed 6-6-15

Current Fico's are EX 700 and TU 706

I first hit 700 less than a year after filing CH7, then my score dropped due to high utilization. I noticed with high utilization CLI increases became scant.

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Third CLI this morning. Went from $3500 to $4500. Previous increase was 1/21, so it has only been 20 days.

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.