Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Statement Question...

tag
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

Discover It Statement Question...

Hello all and Happy Holidays,

I had SD'ed my IT for the holidays due to no CLI without a HP after 10 months of requests. My question is, if there is no activity, does that mean no statement is generated, and as a result I do not get my FICO for this month? Is there a way to view the FICO without the statement being generated? Thanks.

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
daybreakgonesXe
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It Statement Question...

@indiolatino61 wrote:

Hello all and Happy Holidays,

I had SD'ed my IT for the holidays due to no CLI without a HP after 10 months of requests. My question is, if there is no activity, does that mean no statement is generated, and as a result I do not get my FICO for this month? Is there a way to view the FICO without the statement being generated? Thanks.

Though I don't know about viewing the FICO if no statement is generated, I can confirm that no activity = no statement = no FICO. My brother didn't use his card nor make a payment last statement, so he does not have a statement for that time period.

Message 2 of 16
megaman1
Regular Contributor

I would just buy a pack of gum or soda per month to get that FICO score. haha

Message 3 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

If a statement doesn't generate (i.e. no activity) then a FICO score will not be available.

Message 4 of 16
myjourney
Super Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

If a statement doesn't generate (i.e. no activity) then a FICO score will not be available.

Correct 

+1

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 5 of 16
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

@myjourney wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Correct 

+1

In other words, no soup for you!  Smiley Tongue  Just charge some small incidentals and PIF before cycle cuts.

Message 6 of 16
indiolatino61
Valued Contributor

@FinStar wrote:

@myjourney wrote:

@FinStar wrote:

Correct 

+1

In other words, no soup for you!  Smiley Tongue  Just charge some small incidentals and PIF before cycle cuts.

What about the bread...all these other people got bread...lol?

photo Logo - Credit Card Collection - Data Inclusive_zpskiw5xfjj.jpg photo emerald_zpsfitcxbh5.jpg
Message 7 of 16
irrational
Frequent Contributor

I just have my myFICO subscription setup on my Discover, and have it set to automatically pay in full. Automatic usage, 1% utill and it keeps those statements coming even though I've sock drawered the actual card.

Current Score: TU (discover) 720 - 6/29/14 | EQ (score watch) 777 - 7/19/14 - Last App 7/21/14

NPSL          |      $27,600         |      $15,000      |      $7,000      |     $2,800     |      $11,000    |      $13,530      |      $5,200
Message 8 of 16
GTT
Regular Contributor

what about there are activities but pif before statement date so 0 balance.

Will there be a statement of 0 with FICO score?

Message 9 of 16
Luscher
Valued Contributor

yes^
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.