Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Student Card

tag
Quantarra
New Contributor

Discover It Student Card

I went on the website and put in some info and it matched me with the cards I will be approved for. I want to know if I apply will I be approved and is it a sp or hp because on website you put in last four digits of ssn but on app you have to put all the #'s Thanks in Advance to all that reply
Fico=642 Exp=680(perCU) TU=660
Goal=anything over my current scores,,,,,,
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Discover It Student Card

Yes, it would be a HP. What's your credit profile like?
Message 2 of 5
tattooedhusker
Established Contributor

@Quantarra wrote:
I went on the website and put in some info and it matched me with the cards I will be approved for. I want to know if I apply will I be approved and is it a sp or hp because on website you put in last four digits of ssn but on app you have to put all the #'s Thanks in Advance to all that reply

It will definately be a HP. It wasn't cards that you would be approved for, just recommended cards. There is no way to be sure of approval.

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950
Message 3 of 5
enharu
Super Contributor

If you apply, it is a HP regardless of denial or approval.

What you did earlier is a pre-approval tool, where you put in last 4 digits of your SSN. Just so u know, pre-approval isn't a good indicator of approval itself. It's the best estimation, but not an accurate one
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 4 of 5
Rackham94
Established Contributor

Discover is great!!!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.