New Contributor
Quantarra

Discover It Student Card

I went on the website and put in some info and it matched me with the cards I will be approved for. I want to know if I apply will I be approved and is it a sp or hp because on website you put in last four digits of ssn but on app you have to put all the #'s Thanks in Advance to all that reply
Fico=642 Exp=680(perCU) TU=660
Goal=anything over my current scores,,,,,,
09Lexie

Re: Discover It Student Card

Yes, it would be a HP. What's your credit profile like?
Established Contributor
tattooedhusker

Quantarra wrote:
I went on the website and put in some info and it matched me with the cards I will be approved for. I want to know if I apply will I be approved and is it a sp or hp because on website you put in last four digits of ssn but on app you have to put all the #'s Thanks in Advance to all that reply

It will definately be a HP. It wasn't cards that you would be approved for, just recommended cards. There is no way to be sure of approval.

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $9.5k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $6.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $1.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2550 |
Scores: EQ: 676 EX: 714 TU: 725 Goal: 750 across the board
Super Contributor
enharu

If you apply, it is a HP regardless of denial or approval.

What you did earlier is a pre-approval tool, where you put in last 4 digits of your SSN. Just so u know, pre-approval isn't a good indicator of approval itself. It's the best estimation, but not an accurate one
JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Established Contributor
Rackham94

Discover is great!!!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}