Contributor
NewSurrender

Discover It came today!

Wasn't expecting it at all, since I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon, I thought the package was something I ordered. Opened it up, and the card was in a blue box.

For anyone who's seen pictures of the card, but not in person, it looks MUCH better in person (And that's saying a lot, considering it looks nice in pictures). It's the same material as other discover cards, but it looks metal, and I swear it feels thicker. It's extremely shiny and has a different type of texture on the front (excluding the "It" logo in the top right corner, which is smooth). I love that the card number is on the back, reminds me of the CSP.

Very happy I PCed, even if it was solely for cosmetic purposes. Excited to see what new card designs they come up with for the It - first one already looks great in my opinion.

Valued Contributor
MsLadyRover

Re: Discover It came today!

I am cracking up laughing at myself because as I was reading your description (while also thinking of LS's description yesterday) I started getting really excited and thinking I WANT ONE!!!!  LOL!!  I will be adding that to my list of cards to have in the future!!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+