Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It came today!

tag
NewSurrender
Contributor

Discover It came today!

Wasn't expecting it at all, since I ordered a bunch of stuff from Amazon, I thought the package was something I ordered. Opened it up, and the card was in a blue box.

For anyone who's seen pictures of the card, but not in person, it looks MUCH better in person (And that's saying a lot, considering it looks nice in pictures). It's the same material as other discover cards, but it looks metal, and I swear it feels thicker. It's extremely shiny and has a different type of texture on the front (excluding the "It" logo in the top right corner, which is smooth). I love that the card number is on the back, reminds me of the CSP.

Very happy I PCed, even if it was solely for cosmetic purposes. Excited to see what new card designs they come up with for the It - first one already looks great in my opinion.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
MsLadyRover
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It came today!

I am cracking up laughing at myself because as I was reading your description (while also thinking of LS's description yesterday) I started getting really excited and thinking I WANT ONE!!!!  LOL!!  I will be adding that to my list of cards to have in the future!!!

Starting Score: 639 (Walmart TU)
Current Score: TU 715 (Barclay) EX 685 (myFICO) EQ 697 (myFICO)
Goal Score: 700 Across the Board (Mortgage Goal Achieved 1/31/2012!)

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.