tag
dpride86
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover It card.... I want to apply , but

what credit limit did u get?

-Current Score: TU 719 EQ 705 and EX 708 1-11-15
-My Goal: 740+ on all 3
-My wallet:
NFCU Cash Rewards 17k,Fidelity Amex 10.1k, QS 8k, DCU Visa Platinum 7.5k, Chase Freedom 7k, Penfed Promise 6.5k, Amex BCE 6k and Citi 5K.
Message 11 of 14
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 12 of 14
omgitsphilly
New Contributor

@dpride86 wrote:

what credit limit did u get?

$1,500 Smiley Happy i just wanted the approval Smiley Happy regardless what credit limit i would have gotten.

Message 13 of 14
omgitsphilly
New Contributor

@WarJar101 wrote:

I applied for these guys back in Janurary and was denied but my utilization was much higher. They also length of credit history was too short and too many inquiries. Some bullcrap. Is Discover know to be inquiry sensitive like that?

I lucked out the girl. I was talking to on the phone was really really really nice. She asked me the standard questions. She came back to telling me she needed additional info " I surely thought i was going to be denied then " She asked me the following. 

1. Do i rent or own a house.

2. Email address

That was it. After that she congratulated me into the Discover Family Smiley Happy

I was so excited. I have 10 month of credit history. No baddies and my gardening has been great on my cards. 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.