Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It credit line

tag
taxi818
Super Contributor

Re: Discover It credit line

Just in app. Click refer a friend. Email them from your contacts. If they click link. Then you earn the 50 spot after approval. I have gotten 375 so far. But no we're near 10k. The trick I saw was on credit karma. Person said earn 50 if you click here. Which was their personal link. Each person that did it even strangers. Earned that person 50 bucks.
Message 11 of 16
barbaralee
Established Contributor

Husband got his card. 7K credit line. I got my $50. Now he just needs to spend on the card so we can get his $50. Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 16
taxi818
Super Contributor

@barbaralee wrote:

Husband got his card. 7K credit line. I got my $50. Now he just needs to spend on the card so we can get his $50. Smiley Very Happy

Congrats

Message 13 of 16
joltdude
Senior Contributor

I'm debating on either trying a discover referral or take the 75$ sign up offer from Amazon
Message 14 of 16
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@barbaralee wrote:

Congrats to the both of you! Welcome to the Discover family.

Message 15 of 16
kevinjjc
Valued Contributor

@joltdude wrote:
I'm debating on either trying a discover referral or take the 75$ sign up offer from Amazon

Do the Discover $50 referral and have your friend give you 1/2 ($25) of their cut. This adds up to $75. Smiley Wink

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.