Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It

tag
tanwatson
Established Member

Discover It

I got my denial letter in the mail today! Should I recon? The denial was due to too many inquires in the last 6 months DTI collection (which is paid) and a car note was late ( I co-signed and the car was paid last Year) my Eq was a 614. What should I do?
Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
E150GT
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover It

might as well try. All they can say is no again but they might say yes. 

CSP-$8700, Amex BCE-17.2k, Chase Freedom-$5700
Discover It-$6600, USAA MC-$5900 Ink Bold- $12k United Explorer-$5k
Message 2 of 16
ttaurean30
Established Member

Recon, Recon, Recon....

Rebuilding since BK Discharge on 09/2006
Gardening Since 02/19/2013
Credit.com (707) Credit Sesame (801) Walmart (709) Credit Karma (688) Quizzle (714)

Message 3 of 16
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 4 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

is there a sign up bonus for discover right now?

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 5 of 16
Open123
Super Contributor

Since you've app'ed, it's worth a recon effort.  This card is worth having, in my estimation. 

There is a $50 sign up bonus if you were "referred" by a friend.  There used to be the cardbuilder where you can select up to $200 sign up bonus, but don't think they have this feature any longer.

Message 6 of 16
enharu
Super Contributor

anyone wants to refer my girlfriend? Smiley Very Happy she's interested in applying right now

JPMorgan Palladium (100k), AmEx Platinum (NPSL), AmEx SPG (46k), AmEx BCP (42k), Chase Sapphire Preferred (47k), Citi Prestige (31k), Citi Thank You Preferred (27k), Citi Executive AAdvantage (25k), JPMorgan Ritz-Carlton (21k), Merrill+ (15k), US Bank Cash+ (22.5k), Wells Fargo (12k), Bloomingdale’s (12.4k), Chase Freedom (5k), Discover IT (5k).
Message 7 of 16
tanwatson
Established Member

That did not work!!! The one thing in collection is stopping them from approving me, and the sad part is IT's PAID in FULL!!! That sucks and I was told it was going to be deleted once paid in full. Oh well it's cool. Thanks for the advice
Message 8 of 16
WarJar101
Frequent Contributor

I got denied a few days ago myself. If you get it reconned let me know your experience, I wish you the best.

Rebuilding...been out of the game for a minute. Now, after suffering I'm back with greater wisdom. Scores: Currently @ around 6 teens to 20's, across all three EQ,TU, EX
Message 9 of 16
ryanbush
Valued Contributor

@tanwatson: PM me her info and ill send her an invite.
Chase Sapphire Perferred | Chase Freedom | AMEX Platinum | AMEX Delta Platinum | AMEX SPG | Capital One Venture | Capital One Quicksliver | Discover IT | ABFCU Visa | Citi AA WEMC
Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.