Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Joy

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover Joy

Just got a $5 Starbucks gift card in the mail from Discover.  Just says "Enjoy a $5 treat on us"  Pretty cool!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Joy

I got one of those a few months ago, but they emailed it to me. I actually called them to make sure it wasn't a scam, but they were very friendly and they assured me that it was from them. Discover likes to make people feel good about using their cards, so (at least for me) they usually go above and beyond to make you satisfied with them.

It works for me, and it must work for them too, or else they wouldn't be giving away free stuff.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't like Starbucks but that's one good detail indeed. definitely says something about Discover.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome! Just one more reason I need a discover card! 😩😫
Message 4 of 9
chwebb1
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Just got a $5 Starbucks gift card in the mail from Discover.  Just says "Enjoy a $5 treat on us"  Pretty cool!

I got one like a year ago or so. I wish they'd send another! Smiley Very Happy. But I agree, I do love Discover, and they're one of my primary cards because of little niceities like that and their great customer service reps. My only regret is not getting in with Discover years ago. :/

photo NUS000000180_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo DISCOVER_IT_LG.gif photo card_1.png photo night-launch.png photo NUS000000012_160X101_STRAIGHT.gif photo bankamericard-better-balance-rewards-credit-card-small.png
$15000 ........... $12500 ............ $11750 ............ $10000 ........... $9400 ............ $5000 ............. $5000
In the Garden until at least November 2015
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

what the helvede? I've been a discover customer since 04! where's my starbucks card? Smiley Mad

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got one too.

The sad part is ive probably ran less than $500 thru that card.
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

i got that when i opened my card like a month after but in the form of an email Smiley Very Happy

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

One of the few things I haven't used from Discover as the nearest Starbucks is 70 miles away. 

But other than that Discover is still near the top of my list Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.