Starting Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Current Score (2/2010): TU-767, EQ-745
Goal Score (12/2010): TU-780, EQ-790

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover LUV Button

Thought it wa just me.  Not that  am asking for LUV just exploring the site.
Message 3 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Don't think so. DH's CLI's have all been auto, not that he would ever have thought of asking for one.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 4 of 13
m_jonis
Contributor

Nothing on the website. You can call though and they'll do a soft-pull and tell you if you got approved for anything.
Finally made it to 813
Message 5 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

It makes sense that Discover doesn't have a luv button, clearly they don't have their head in the sand like Amex does and their underwriting is still quite stringent.
Message 6 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@fused wrote:
It makes sense that Discover doesn't have a luv button, clearly they don't have their head in the sand like Amex does and their underwriting is still quite stringent.

Smiley Surprised OMG! fused disses AmEx! Smiley Surprised
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey I aint asking from no luv from nobody!!!  Lol! waiting til Friday or Sat to see if WaMu still loves me and then if Cap1 loves me this month!!!

Well except for store cards that is.

Message Edited by Brammy on 12-12-2007 07:50 PM
Message 8 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

No dissing here! I'm just stating the obvious. Amex will approve with marginal scores, allow a product change and then let you break dance on the luv button whenever you want until you hit your threshold. Then they turn around and demand you prove your worth and violate your privacy. I would have no problem if they verified income and employment prior to issuing a card.
Message 9 of 13
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Brammy demanding luv from the CCCs and not asking?lolSmiley Happy

Message Edited by fused on 12-12-2007 06:06 PM
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.