Frequent Contributor
ShiningDown

Discover LUV button

If your cli button says can't process cli at this time please call the number.  Does this always mean it has not been 6 months since your last increase or what does it mean?

I think my last increase was in Oct but not sure.

Regular Contributor
CardsLifeLine

Re: Discover LUV button

In may case it was a decline ... Called back to them and they gave big list why my request was declined .. Good luck for u and keep us posted
Penfed Rewards Visa Sigg (45K)/ Penfed Promise card (5K)/AMEX PRG(NPL)/AMEX ZYNC (NPSL)/AMEX GREEN(NPSL)/AMEX Startwood(9K)/AMEX COSTCO(5K)/AMEX EVERY DAY (10K)/AMEX HILTON HONOURS (8K)/CHASE SAPPHIRE PREFFERED(8K)/CHASE FREEDOM(4K)/AMEX Fidelity Investments(7.5K)/BOA Better Balance Rewards(5K)/BoA Travel Signature Card (10K)/BoA rewards cards (15K)/AMEX MACYS(6K)/Barclaycard Rewards(1.5K)/Salie Mea (5K)/DISCOVER IT(3K)/ DCU VISA Platinum Card(7.5K)/PAYPAL MASTER CARD(8K)/GAP(4.5K)/US Bank Flex Rewards (6K)/ Best Buy (4k)/Gymbore Visa card(6K)/ TARGET(600)/CHILDREN PLACE(900)/WALMART DISCOVER(8K)/TOY R US MASTER CARD(8K)/JCP(4K)/KOHLS(600)– Total 30 Cards

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+