Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Live Chat

tag
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

Discover Live Chat

Has anyone been able to use live chat lately? I've been trying for a few days but all agents are usually busy.

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

Re: Discover Live Chat

Just call its much better.

Message 2 of 7
Believe1970
Regular Contributor

I think I'm going to.

Mortgage:

Auto Loan:

Credit Cards:
Message 3 of 7
L0RDAVENTAD0R
Frequent Contributor

You usually have to catch them at the right time.

Message 4 of 7
Richierichdollar
New Contributor

That may have something to do with it also. I called about 10-11pm est. I am in nyc I was connected to somewhere close or on the westcoast dont remember.

Message 5 of 7
creditcardz
Established Member

I got the same message "all agents are busy" at the Help Center -> Contact Us page, but I waited a couple seconds and a chat window popped up and I was able to chat with an agent! Not sure why the link doesn't work.

Message 6 of 7
PokemonMaster
Frequent Contributor

Lately I get the same "all agents are busy" message and I usually just give up. I sat there for 5 minutes refreshing and eventually got frustrated and called in my question. After I got the answer to my question, while I had the CSR on the line, I asked her if I was eligible for a CLI. Instant 1k CLI bringing me from 3k to 4k without a hardpull. Had the chat been working I wouldn't have bothered about asking for a CLI. So calling isn't always a bad thing Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.