Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Luv

tag
knhorn
Contributor

Discover Luv

Started an online chat to see about a lower APR, and was met with a 2% lower rate or 0% for 12 months. It's like a new card all over again.

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Luv

Sweet! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@knhorn wrote:

Started an online chat to see about a lower APR, and was met with a 2% lower rate or 0% for 12 months. It's like a new card all over again.

I'd have taken the lower rate and used a BT instead. Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I think I'd take a permanently lower rate of the 0% intro rate, but it would be a close call. 

Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'd prefer the 0% offer. You could always ask for a lower rate later Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I'd prefer the 0% offer. You could always ask for a lower rate later Smiley Happy

You can always ask for 0% offer. Smiley Wink

I'll take the account terms betterment.

Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

If I have a 0% APR for the next year then getting a lower APR isn't a current priority. Not like a lower APR affects my credit report in any way Smiley Tongue To each their own Nix

Message 7 of 12
knhorn
Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's what the online chat rep said. I even asked if accepting would disqualify me for a future decrease.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

If I have a 0% APR for the next year then getting a lower APR isn't a current priority. Not like a lower APR affects my credit report in any way Smiley Tongue To each their own Nix

Okay.

0% APR.

First you're worried about utilization, now you're not? Smiley Tongue

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Okay.

0% APR.

First you're worried about utilization, now you're not? Smiley Tongue

Hush up lol That's a different situation entirely

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.