Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Miles and Deals

tag
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

Discover Miles and Deals

Can i have both Miles and IT? I noticed it says Miles can be redeemed as credit also, does it equal $1 for $1 or whats the conversion? 

On a side note, i just learned the amazingness of Discover Deals and Chase Deals, i guess i have been living under a rock all this time. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Miles and Deals

I think that's possible.  I was looking at the Miles but not doing anything now.  Not sure if the Miles can but most others can.  I traded my miles in on the Venture's right now since we can't go on vaca till later in the year.  Heck, you and I both have been under that rock!  Smiley Wink  Feels good to get out and stretch now!   Congrats on that CSP!  That's the reason I'm in the garden for 2 yrs.  Want that card!!

Message 2 of 5
Skye12329
Valued Contributor

discover miles.PNG

Well i found the answer to my redemption question. Now just wanna know for sure like i can have both IT and Miles. 

BK7 - 2/21
Cap1 QS - 2k (4/21)
Mission Lane - 4k (11/21)
Venmo - 900 (11/21)
SavorOne - 2500 (12/21)
VentureOne - 2000 (7/22)
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Skye12329 - some where in the myfico forum the answer was yes you could have more than one card from Discover. Like everything in credit these days that answer could change with the weather. You could contact Discover and catch there current policy on more than one card in case it has changed.
Message 4 of 5
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@Spider15 wrote:
Skye12329 - some where in the myfico forum the answer was yes you could have more than one card from Discover. Like everything in credit these days that answer could change with the weather. You could contact Discover and catch there current policy on more than one card in case it has changed.

Right, probably just faster to call/ chat them and clarify.

As far as I know you can have two, the caveat being that you must create two seperate logins for the website (i.e. they won't display under the same account), which to me is a total PITA but your tolerance will vary. Supposedly, you can take your Miles and transfer them to your IT cashback and therefore have one pool of rewards. I do think the Miles equal 1c for redemption (they're really Miles in name only).

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.