Discover Miles card arrived

tag
acb5456
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover Miles card arrived

*light whistling...😗

...more whistling

Nobody has this card?
Chase Sapphire: $10,000 | Amex BCE: $15,000 | BofA Cash Rewards WMC: $15,000 | Discover IT: $15,000

FICO: TU-793 (Discover), EX-805 (Amex), EQ-790
Message 71 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not I.

Not wasting EQ pull on that when I could be refinancing one of our Auto loans with NFCU.
Message 72 of 85
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Only MF approval I've seen is LTL. Discover has crazy underwriting for this one and zero consideration is given to existing relationship.
Message 73 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Not looking for a photo but I would like to know if Discover Deals is still available when using this card if anyone has it and wouldn't mind confirming this please Smiley Happy

Message 74 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

You gonna app?
Message 75 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
You gonna app?

grumpy-cat-saying-no (3).jpg

Waiting on PC availability. If Discover Deals isn't included I'll pass whenever they get around to allowing the PC.

Message 76 of 85
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Not looking for a photo but I would like to know if Discover Deals is still available when using this card if anyone has it and wouldn't mind confirming this please Smiley Happy

Discover Deals ISN'T available on the card.   Well, you can link to it,  and appears to work, but then you only get the standard 1.5 (x2) miles rather than whatever the deal was.  I have complained about this!

Message 77 of 85
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@acb5456 wrote:
*light whistling...😗

...more whistling

Nobody has this card?

I have the card (as do a few others here) but nothing worth uploading.  Why the interest?  Stock picture is good enough

Message 78 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would love to see a picture of the pink card. I still think the IT is a better card but the double miles the first year is nice. It just is redundant after the bonus if you have the quicksilver which almost everyone here seems to have.
Message 79 of 85
acb5456
Regular Contributor

Longtimelurker: I just have an interest in seeing the card! If you post a picture that would be great, if not, I guess that's okay too!

Thank you!
Chase Sapphire: $10,000 | Amex BCE: $15,000 | BofA Cash Rewards WMC: $15,000 | Discover IT: $15,000

FICO: TU-793 (Discover), EX-805 (Amex), EQ-790
Message 80 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.