Did you mean: 

Discover Miles card arrived

tag
Fico2Go
Established Contributor

Re: Discover Miles card arrived

@longtimelurker wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Just put my first charge on ($2003.95) but not yet sure if it worked, as no pending charge is shown.

Charge just posted as pending, so all is cool.   Got to make the most of the 3%!

You are getting ripped off at the gas station. 

Discover IT $19,000 == 12/2013
AMEX 12/2013 ---BCP $12,000 === BC $23,000 ----- 04/2014
CHASE SLATE $5,700 === 12/2013
BoA 123 $6000 === 12/2013
Barclay Rewards $1500 == 12/2013
Message 11 of 85
kdm31091
Super Contributor

@longtimelurker wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Just put my first charge on ($2003.95) but not yet sure if it worked, as no pending charge is shown.

Charge just posted as pending, so all is cool.   Got to make the most of the 3%!

I was gonna say in my experience it takes a few mins for Discover charges to appear

Message 12 of 85
nyancat
Established Contributor

Can you call to see if they can send you a chip card?

American Express Blue Cash Everyday - $11,000; American Express Platinum Cashback Everyday - £3,000; American Express Rewards Credit Card - £7,500; Aqua Reward Mastercard - £3,500; Bank of America Travel Rewards - $5,000; Barclaycard Freedom Rewards - £3,500; Citi Forward - $5,800; Discover It - $10,000; Halifax Clarity - £1,500; HSBC Platinum with Rewards - $5,000, MBNA Everyday Plus - £3,500
Message 13 of 85
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

And despite what soneone was told by a CSR, looks like this card DOES have access to Discover Deals.

Message 14 of 85
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@nyancat wrote:

Can you call to see if they can send you a chip card?

Sent a S/M to ask

Message 15 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

And despite what soneone was told by a CSR, looks like this card DOES have access to Discover Deals.

Held off on applying for this card due to lack of Discover Deals. What proof/verfication did you find to the contrary?

Message 16 of 85
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Spider15 wrote:

@longtimelurker wrote:

Held off on applying for this card due to lack of Discover Deals. What proof/verfication did you find to the contrary?

Simply when I login, there is a link to ShopDiscover, which tells me it is replaced by DiscoverDeals, and from there I can see and select the deals.   So for me, pretty good proof!

Message 17 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

Longtimelurker, does it require separate logins for both discover IT and discover miles?

Message 18 of 85
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Longtimelurker, does it require separate logins for both discover IT and discover miles?

I only have this card, so don't know

Message 19 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was told that a PC to this card would not include access to Discover Deals. But that doesnt make much sense to me. What are they gonna do manually cut off access to the Discover Deals part of the website with every PC? O.o I hope the CSR was incorrect as a PC would be preferable for me! Congrats on your card Smiley Happy
Message 20 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.