Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Miles card arrived

tag
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Re: Discover Miles card arrived

@Anonymous wrote:
I would love to see a picture of the pink card. I still think the IT is a better card but the double miles the first year is nice. It just is redundant after the bonus if you have the quicksilver which almost everyone here seems to have.

Yes, after the first year it is pretty useless (same is true of other cards for many where you don't want to pay the AF after the first year).   But it is good for the first year if you do a lot of spending

Message 81 of 85
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

@acb5456 wrote:
Longtimelurker: I just have an interest in seeing the card! If you post a picture that would be great, if not, I guess that's okay too!

Thank you!

It really really looks just like the image on

https://www.discovercard.com/application/displayLanding?gclid=CNex35rI1cQCFSoF7AodGSEAhg&pageFileId=...

Message 82 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

@longtimelurker wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Not looking for a photo but I would like to know if Discover Deals is still available when using this card if anyone has it and wouldn't mind confirming this please Smiley Happy

Discover Deals ISN'T available on the card.   Well, you can link to it,  and appears to work, but then you only get the standard 1.5 (x2) miles rather than whatever the deal was.  I have complained about this!

I see. In that case I'll have to pass, need my Discover Deals. Thanks for the info! Smiley Happy

Message 83 of 85
IWOL
Established Contributor

Here is a pic of the card for you. Nothing special really.

discovermiles.jpg

Message 84 of 85
Anonymous
Not applicable

@IWOL wrote:

Here is a pic of the card for you. Nothing special really.

discovermiles.jpg

I could take it or leave it.

Doesn't seem as durable as Discover It.

Message 85 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.