Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover More App in CA...

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Discover More App in CA...

They tried to pull EQ which is frozen and the guy I spoke with said he could not pull TU and I would have to unlock EQ if I wanted application to be reviewed.  Not happening so I guess that is done.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover More App in CA...

@Creditaddict wrote:

They tried to pull EQ which is frozen and the guy I spoke with said he could not pull TU and I would have to unlock EQ if I wanted application to be reviewed.  Not happening so I guess that is done.

That sucks. They pulled EQ for me too.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 9
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

They pulled both EQ and TU for me back in August. I'd call back and try another CSR.
Message 3 of 9
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Should I unlock EQ and give it a try or just let it be...

Message 4 of 9
Tryon2improve
Regular Contributor

Seriously, I would go for it. IIRB correctly you have been clean with no new baddies, they are good to recon with, just be prepared to explain things and say you want to have them as your primary card. They love to hear it.

Message 5 of 9
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Good luck if you decide to go for it!
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover must go in cycles with whichever CRA they use.  And, maybe they're cycling into using Equifax more than Transunion now.  The reason I say so is because, years ago when I had a Discover card, they pulled EQ.  In fact, that old account is STILL reporting positively on my Equifax but, does NOT report, and never has, on my Transunion. BTW, I'm in California. 

Just a guess but, you never know! 

My best wishes to you for a Happy New Year whatever you decide to do!!! 

Message 7 of 9
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Discover is reporting to all three CRAs for me. That's interesting that they never reported to TU for you. Is it on EX?
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cain- wrote:
Discover is reporting to all three CRAs for me. That's interesting that they never reported to TU for you. Is it on EX?

Yes, both Experian and Equifax, but NOT on Transunion at all. 

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.