New Contributor
thoughts1

Re: Discover More Card

Discover might not be the highest yield of cashback out of all available cashback credit cards out there right now, but i'd rather take a good customer service like theirs compared to Amex for example, or other schitzophrenic lenders. :smileyhappy:

their site is great too btw, BoA needs to take notes...

Senior Contributor
UpUpUp

Re: Discover More Card

[ Edited ]

Their site is great. I'll give them that. I do like them for the online shopping cash rewards (quite a bit, hehe), but frankly..if you are using the card just for the rewards and PIF every month it is more advantageous to go with a card that offers a higher reward.  If you PIF the customer service isn't much of an issue anyway the way I see it.

Message Edited by UpUpUp on 03-01-2009 10:12 AM

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+