Congrats!!

3 great choices and approval.

Message 12 of 22
UFGuy2006
Established Contributor

Re: Discover More + Chase Freedom + Amex Blue Cash Preferred

@Jtorres wrote:

Thanks all. Finally got all the cards I wanted..lol

In less then a month I went from $900 in total revoling credit to over $20,000. (BofA Amex, Chase Freedom, Amex Blue Cash Preferred and Discover More).

I had BofA secured card that graduated a few months ago with no CLI. I called and was able increase from 400 to $5000 and PC'd to Amex with a soft pull. After the new details reported to CRAs a few days later, I app'd for Discover More ($4000 / Equifax) & Chase Freedom (After identity verification $4500 / Experian). A week in to waiting for Chase I app'd for Amex Blue Cash Preferred $5000 / Experian)

Garden Mode Activated!!

Great planning and awesome card mix!

Message 13 of 22
monicar2009
New Contributor

Citi forward would be a nice addition, espescially if u buy off amazon a lot.

Message 14 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Great job; that's an amazing setup you've got there. Enjoy it. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 22
TRJ604
Established Member

thank you guys.

@monicar2009 Seems like a good card. They keep hounding me with pre-approvals..lol.. My goal was get the above mentioned cards and now that I have them, it is time to garden and build with them. Smiley Very Happy

My Wallet: [ BofA Accelerated Rewards Amex : Discover More : Amex Blue Cash Preferred : Chase Freedom ]

Starting Score: [TU] 679 [EQ] 679 [EX] ? (05/03/11)
Current Score: [TU] 708 [EQ] 708 [EX] ?
Goal Score: 760+ Across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 22
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

within the past month I applied for Discover instant approval 9500.00 CL
bank of america cash rewards 5000.00 CL (intital 1000.00) approval after speaking with the guy who was reviewing my application
then when i tried to convert my old 10 year old history BOFA C.C to my new card (500.00 CL) they said they can only do 300 of 500 then i was put in a run around saying they will have to do a credit check to transfer the 500 to my new C.C and then the rep said they can transfer the history and the 500 but they will have to put me transfer me to  the credit anaylst and once i got there he said they can't do it and it's not possible to transfer history so upon hearing that i got furious and asked to speak with his supervisor and the supervisor said she'll grant me 5000.00 CL instead of the 500.00 to make me alittle less angry about losing the history after awhile when i decided to stop the fighting i agreed

then i applied for Chase Freedom got instant approval 3000.00 CL

Finally decided to call Amex BLue cash rewards reconsideration dept and after talking with the rep I have faxed them my current credit report with my 692 FIco Score from Equifax which both Equifax and Experian seems to have all my history and revolving accounts compared to the Transunion which they based my denial from (they are missing 10 of my 11 Accounts to base the decision) and i will be opening a dispute with them to research why i don't have all my credit cards reports on their system

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 17 of 22
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Discover IT + Chase Freedom + Amex BCE/P I YEARN FOR THAT COMBO

Message 18 of 22
Irisa
Senior Contributor

@mikey78 wrote:

This better not mean you're planning to apply for anything Smiley Mad   Smiley LOL

Message 19 of 22
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

@Irisa wrote:

@mikey78 wrote:

This better not mean you're planning to apply for anything Smiley Mad   Smiley LOL

NO, i'm happy with my garden seeds Smiley Happy
RELEASH THE GATORS UNCHARGE THE FENCES >.<

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.